HS students and parents, report cards were sent out in packets on Monday. Assignments in the packets are due on Monday, March 23rd when we distribute the next packets. Work in the new packets will be for the next ten days and will not be picked up until after spring break. Some teachers have sent home extra work in packets already, so just pay attention to the due dates on assignments. Please communicate with teachers via email or by calling the HS office at 270-628-3800 if you need assistance with assignments. College dual-credit students, check Blackboard, Canvas, or Google Classroom regularly, so you will not get behind on your college assignments. Also, email your professors if you need help.
Although this is a difficult situation we are all dealing with, this is a good opportunity to learn email etiquette:
1. Include a clear subject line
2. Use a formal greeting: Dear Mrs. Doe or Dear Professor Doe
3. Be clear, succinct (get to the point), and polite
4. Sign off with a Thank you and your name if you don’t have an email signature
5. Use standard English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
6. Remember like all digital media, emails are forever.
7. Wait patiently for a response to your email