Mr E. has been teaching art for over 15 years in KY Public Schools. He taught 6 years as an Adjunct Fiber Art Instructor at Murray State University. He is a professional exhibiting artist who stays involved with the professional art community through exhibitions, organizations, and teaching workshops.
Things you may not know about Mr. E
- He is an Eagle Scout and enjoys teaching camp skills and wilderness survival for the Boy Scouts of America.
- He founded the first comprehensive recycling program in the state of Kentucky. ( A Green House Recycling, Murray Ky.)
- He has experience teaching art at many different levels and subjects ranging from kindergarten through adults in various formats and mediums.
- He is a member of the National Art Educators Association, National and KY Associations of Environmental Educators, and The National Education Association.
- He is certified in Project WILD, Project WET, and Project Learning Tree.
- He has passed the Praxis Exam in Art content and Principles of Teaching and Learning.
- He is rated Highly Qualified by the Educational Professional Standards Board.