Students, Teachers and Adults Reaching for Success/Family Resource & Youth Services Center
Our Goal: The goal of the S.T.A.R.S Center is to link students and families with the resources they need in order to remove any barriers (physical, emotional, mental, social, etc.) and to empower them to achieve success.
Location: Carlisle County School Campus (Between the High School and Elementary School)
Hours: 7:45am-3:15pm Monday-Friday, After hours appointments available
Phone Number: 270-628-3800 Ext. 6031
Services Offered: A variety of services and programs will be available through the S.T.A.R.S. Center. Services included but are not limited to…..
- Health Referrals and education services for new and expecting parents
- Referrals for counseling services: Individual and family sessions, mental health and drug and alcohol abuse
- Social Services and Health Service referrals
- Basic Needs Assistance (Food, Clothing, School Supplies)
- Angels on Earth Christmas Assistance
Ways to help the center:
- Volunteer Time for Events
- Donate supplies (School, personal hygiene, basic needs)
- Donate funds (for equipment, special programs, or work incentives for students)
The S.T.A.R.S. Center is dedicated to providing services to all students and families. We are a non-profit, grant funded operation and will greatly appreciate support from the community. The S.T.A.R.S. Center is here to serve you. Come by and visit us!
Allison Rogers & Julie Hook
Check out our Facebook page for more information!!
View our Google Classroom!!