ANNUAL NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Recipients of federal funding must annually issue a public statement of non-discrimination for all career and technical education programs.
This notification is to:
- Be made prior to the beginning of each school year.
- Advise students, parents and families, employees, and the general public of the policy of non-discrimination.
- Be disseminated to communities of national origin minority persons with limited English language proficiency skills in their native language and contain an assurance that the lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in career and technical education programs.
- Provide a brief summary of program offerings and admission criteria.
- Provide the name or title, office address and telephone number of the person(s) designated to coordinate Title XI and Section 504 compliance.
Example of Annual Notice of Non-Discrimination
Carlisle County Board of Education
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Students, their families, employees and potential employees of the Carlisle County Schools are hereby notified that the Carlisle County School system does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sex or disability in employment, vocational programs, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.
Any persons having inquiries concerning Carlisle County Schools’ compliance with Title II, Title VI, Title IX and/or Section 504 may contact:
Jay Simmons, superintendent
Carlisle County Schools
4557 State Route 1377
Bardwell, KY, 42023
The Carlisle County School System offers the following career and technical education programs for all students regardless of race, color, national origin, including those with limited English proficiency, sex or disability in grade 9-12: Agriculture, Business and Office Technology, Health Sciences, Carpentry, and Welding. Persons seeking further information concerning the vocational education offerings and specific pre-requisite criteria should contact:
Kelli Edging, Principal
Carlisle County High School
4557 State Route 1377
Bardwell, KY 42023
To obtain this information in a language other than English, call (270)-628-3800.