Registration for high school students in grades 10-12 is Thursday, July 19th from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Registration paperwork, school fees, and schedule changes will be completed at this time, so please make plans to attend. High school students in grades 10-12 new to the district will register from 9:00 a.m. to noon on Friday, July 20th. Freshmen registration and orientation will be Monday, August 6th. Freshmen can begin completing registration paperwork at 5:00 p.m. and orientation will begin at 6:00 p.m.
School supplies: All math students need a TI 82, 83, or 84 calculator. Other supplies are based on the student’s schedule, so teachers will distribute lists of items to students at Freshmen orientation or the first day of school.
New Safety Measures:
1. No students admitted to the building until 7:30 a.m.
2. Students eating breakfast will remain in commons area; students not eating breakfast will sit on the bleachers in the gym.
3. No backpacks, purses, bags in classrooms. All bags must be kept in locker. Athletic bags will be locked in the teacher’s lounge.
4. Backpacks must fit in the locker and lunchboxes must fit inside the backpack.
5. All food and drinks must be in a lunchbox.
6. No open containers may enter the building.
7. Random searches will be conducted daily.